The Chef Alliance offers a range of membership benefits to suit your business needs and Personal Chef career.
Members may be eligible to receive a complimentary membership in Restaurants Canada (formerly known as The Canadian Restaurant and Foodservice Association). This membership also has a wide variety of additional benefits, including...
- industry magazines
- monthly newsletters
- free entry to their annual shows across Canada
- complimentary Buyers Guide, providing contact information for suppliers to the Foodservice industry
- business tools
- business research
- exclusive rates for credit and debit processing
- free Epipen kit
- save 3+ cents/litre at Esso stations
- save 10-30% off retail pricing for Samsung TVs
- save 20% on the National Food safety Training Program
- save 20-25% on Smart Serve Training (not available in all areas)
- save 15% discount on cheques, business forms, labels, etc from Nebs, plus free shipping and expert advice
- save on a mobile marketing program
- much more
* not all Member Benefits are available to all Membership levels. Benefits are subject to change without notice.
The Chef Alliance is the leading organisation of Private & Personal Chefs & Caterers in Canada offering Chefs a place to locate jobs, meet new clients, grow their business, benefit from peer support, discounts to lower their business costs, marketing services & much more. This allows Chefs concentrate on what they do best - cook great food!
Personal Chef Career
powered by the chef alliance